Sales & Account Manager
- Role title: Sales & Account Manager
- Reports to: National Sales Director
- Direct reports: N/A
- Location: Remote/Work from home opportunity. Hybrid working model is available in our Melbourne office.
- Work type: Permanent full time.
- Applications close 12 June 2022
- Contact: Danni via email@example.com
An exciting new sales role is available within the Arts Hub Group for our Games and Screen websites. The role will focus on developing clients and partnerships and will be key to the growth of this exciting new Games site.
The primary purpose of the role is to generate new business in the form of advertising sales customers, and grow advertising revenues for two of our digital mastheads; GamesHub and ScreenHub. The role will involve hunting for new business, developing great customer relationships, developing sales strategies, creating sales packages, delivering sales pitches and ensuring delivery is of the highest possible standard.
The role requires someone to understand and work with the team in achieving the overall business Vision and Mission.
GamesHub is an international masthead for the group established in September 2021. GamesHub is a video game news, reviews, and features site dedicated to creating approachable games coverage for anyone.
With a focus on recognising games as creative works first and foremost, and a commitment to comprehensive coverage of the Australian industry, GamesHub aims to expand how people think about and appreciate games from all over the world
Built upon a proud 18-year heritage, ScreenHub is Australia’s leading independent online resource dedicated to film, television, and emerging digital forms.
Our passionate team actively pursues a vision of being a world-class screen publishing, media and marketplace business that significantly contributes to developing dynamic, diverse and prosperous screen industries.
- Proven Sales and Account management performance – minimum 2-3 years
- Experience working with the Video Game industry is essential
- Experience working in the Screen industry is preferred but not essential
- Established history working in digital media sales
- Strong agency and client relationships in the Australian media market
- Experience in budgeting and revenue forecasts
- Proven track record in setting and achieving business and personal goals
- Experience in sales, research, analytics an ad serving systems such as: -Ad Manager 360 -Active Campaign -Google Analytics -Nielsen -ComScore
Skills, knowledge and attitude
- Solid understanding of the digital, media, advertising and marketing industry
- Solid understanding of Consumer Technology, Games and Entertainment media
- Well-developed communications skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in: -PowerPoint -Excel -Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strategic and quantitative skills
- Team player with the ability to work with a number of stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Solutions provider
- Flexibility to adjust to changing situations, opposing perspectives whilst maintaining effectiveness
- Enthusiastic and result driven team player
- Honest, fair and possess a can-do attitude to win and succeed.
Apply now via the Apply button.